Overview and Specifications:
Compatibility : Others
Model Number : 288
State of Assembly : Ready-to-Go
Camera Equipped : No
Origin : CN(Origin)
- 【Easy to carry and good compatibility】4K@60Hz HDMI to USB3.0 video capture card, easy to carry, superior performance, good compatibility, simple installation, powerful features, etc., can collect 1 HDMI input signal
- 【1080P With 60FPS,Support HDCP】The HD video capture card can support HDCP 1080P with 60FPS, it is very suitable to use it for game live streaming.
- 【Faster Data Transmition】USB3.0 high speed transmission port,let your live streaming to Twitch, Youtube, OBS, Potplayer and VLC more easily.
- 【ZERO Latency HDMI Loopout】There is no latency when you use the hdmi loopout port, the hdmi loopout port is very usefully when you are making a game live streaming.
- 【Plug and Play,No Need to Install Driver】It is compatible with Linux, Mac OS, windows 7/8/8.1/10, very easy to setup, there is no need to install driver.
- You Will Get: You will get 1xHDMI capture card, 1xUSB 3.0 cable and 1xuser manual.
Support MJPEG and YUY2;
Support UAC & UVC agreement, support 48 KHz PCM audio sampling rate;
Some win7 need to install the driver;
Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or later, Linux OS, Mac OS operating systems;
Can automatically detect the input video format, and automatically adjust to the set output size and frame rate;
Can automatically detect the input audio format and convert it to 48KHz PCM audio;
2 collection rods can be used on a PC;
Support online firmware upgrade to better improve product compatibility;
the delay is better;
Input interface: 1 HDMI interface;
Output interface: USB3.0, 300 ~ 350MB / s throughput;
HDMI input: 4K / 60Hz, 1080P / 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98, 1080i 50/60, 720P 50 / 60,480P, 576P1280x1024, 1280×960, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480
HDMI sound input: LPCM sound signal;
HDMI input format: compatible with HDMI 2.0 standard, maximum bandwidth support 225MHz 4K / 60Hz, 12bit deep color;
Video sampling rate: HDMI: 165MHz;
Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (Windows, OS X); Real Producer Plus (Windows); VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux); QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X); QuickTime Player (OS X), OBS, PotPlayer and etc.
Power consumption: ≤ 2.5W;
Working temperature: 0-70 degrees Celsius;
Storage temperature: -20-120 degrees Celsius;
Storage humidity: 5% -90%;
1. Signal indicator: When the device captures video normally, the indicator lights up.
2. Power indicator: When the device is connected to the USB port of the computer, this indicator lights.
3. HDMI input: This slot is where the HDMI output source such as camera, camcorder, game box, IPTV box, etc. is connected.
4. USB3.0 output: This slot is where you connect the USB3.0 input of a computer or laptop.