Overview and Specifications:
HD20 is a professional, bright angle-head flashlight and toollamp, designed for multiple indoor and outdoor activities like camping, hiking, fishing or hunting. With the supplied headband it can also be used as a headlamp. It is powered by a single 21700 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, is rechargeable via USB-C (both type A-C and C-C cables) and can also work in reverse as a powerbank to charge external USB-devices. 18650 batteries can be used as well. Moreover, HD20 comes with an adjustable lanyard, a magnetic tailcap and a sophisticated user interface for flexible and convenient one hand operation.
Samsung’s LH351D and Cree’s XP-L HD emitter in neutralwhite tint (5.000K) enable HD20 to provide both spotlight and floodlight in one single flashlight. Using 90CRI for floodlight result in great color rendition at close ranges.
☀Emitter: 1x Samsung LH351D 5.000K 90CRI + 1x Cree XP-L HD 5.000K 70CRI
☀Operating voltage: 2.7V – 4.35V
☀Battery options: 1x 21700 or 1x 18650 lithium-ion battery
☀Dimension: 122mm (length) x 30mm (head diameter)
☀Weight: 130g / 0.28lb (without battery)
☀Flashlight body: Aerospace grade 6061 grade aluminum alloy, CNC manufactured to hard-anodized to military grade specification type III, anti-abrasive finish to get solid built body, anti-crash geometry and better heat exchange.
☀Water resistance i.a.w. IP-68 (up to 2m / 6.56 ft. under water)
☀Reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation.
☀Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology: ATR automatically reduces the brightness level when the driver temperature reaches 60°C to prevent overheating
☀Low voltage warning
The LED indicator in the side switch shows the power status for 5 seconds after turning HD20 on.
♣Green = remaining battery power is good (more than 30%).
♣Red = remaining battery power is poor (less than 30%).
♣Flashing Red = critical power, replace or recharge battery as soon as possible.
Low Voltage Protection: If the battery’s voltage is lower than 2.7V, HD20 turns off automatically to avoid battery damage by overdischarge.
Click means press and immediately release the button. Hold means press and keep holding the button.
In the shutdown state:
1. Long press: enter the moonlight file, click close;
2. Double-click: enter the extremely bright file, double-click to switch the sequence of flash-SOS-beacon-burst-extremely bright, and click to return to the original state.
3. Three clicks: Check the battery level and turn it off after five seconds.
4. Four clicks: locked state, flashing prompts to enter lock. Long press to enter the moonlight file, let go to close, four clicks to unlock the lock.
In the power-on state:
1. Long press: switch the low-medium-high position in turn, let go to select the setting.
2. Click + long press: switch the order of floodlight-spotlight-spotlight, let go to select the settings.
3. Click: close;
4. Double-click: enter the extremely bright gear, double-click to switch in sequence of flashing-SOS-beacon-extremely bright; click to return to the original gear before double-clicking.
Recharging & Powerbank Feature
HD20 has a USB-C port for convenient recharging of its battery. Please connect it with the supplied USB-C cable and use a USB power adapter. You may use any other USB-C cable for charging – both type A-C and type C-C cables work. While charging the LED power indicator flashes red. Once finished the indicator will turn green to report a full battery.
HD20 is also able to work as a powerbank, charging external USB-devices from its internal battery. Please note that depending on the external device you may need a different USB-cable (e.g. C to C or C to microUSB or C to Apple Lightning) than the one supplied with HD20.